On Wednesday April 19th, the Community Capacity Building Team presented the webinar: Learn to Build Community Capacity through My Training Hub Modules. We’d like to share the information from that webinar for those that were unable to attend. The slides can be accessed below, as well as a link to the webinar recording.
The topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is community capacity building?
- Great examples of organizations working to build capacity in their communities:
- North Carolina Sentinel Landscapes
- Building Healthy Military Communities
- New Mexico
- Importance of Community Capacity Building from a DoD perspective
- How to access the training, what is included in each module, troubleshooting
- Cornell Cooperative Extension as a resource in your community
We’d like to thank the following people for contributing to this webinar:
- Lynn Brannon – FL Building Healthy Military Communities Coordinator
- Susie Galea – NM Building Healthy Military Communities Coordinator