Mark your calendars! Join us September 26-29 for our free virtual conference. This dynamic virtual learning and networking experience for professionals working with military service members and their families will center around the theme “Learning Through Change.” Conference keynotes and interactive sessions and activities will explore professional and organizational change from multiple angles:
- How do we respond to change as individuals, and what do these responses mean for our professional selves?
- How can we nurture our own professional development in times of uncertainty?
- How can we lead effectively through change?
- How can we contribute to positive organizational change within the military service context?
- What is the impact of an intergenerational workforce on change management?
Be sure to stay up-to-date with the latest developments by visiting the conference homepage and signing up for email updates.
We also have a host of engaging professional development opportunities coming up in June that you won’t want to miss! Visit the events page for a listing of all upcoming programming.