With continued efforts to better leverage the Cooperative Extension System as a force multiplier in Military Family Readiness and Capacity Building, we have identified the programs and resources that Cooperative Extension offers to help with family life.
Below are family focused programs and resources for our pilot states:
Contact your local Cooperative Extension to get more details about these programs and resources that are offered in Maryland:
- Parenting Programs and Quality of Life Programs
- Food Safety in the Community
- Healthy Snacks for Kids
- “Smart Choice$” – Food Shopping
- Emergency Preparedness for Child Care Providers and Assisted Living Facilities
- Children and Parenting
- Equine Assisted Therapy Programs
- Family Dynamics
- Family Financial Management
- Healthy Homes Initiative
Contact your local Cooperative Extension to get more details about programs and resources that are offered in Oklahoma.