OneOp offers FREE webinars, virtual learning events, and conferences, covering a variety of topics relevant to family service providers, Cooperative Extension educators, and others working with military families.
Events are offered on different platforms accessible on and off military installations. Many events offer continuing education credits and/or certificates of attendance. Check each event for specific details.
Click each title to learn more, to access archived recordings, or to RSVP to participate live. Email email@example.com for assistance.
Click each title to learn more or to RSVP to participate live. Once you RSVP you’ll get a link to the event, and you’ll join us there the day of the webinar. Or view the live broadcast on YouTube on the MilFamLN channel. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with RSVP registration or getting connected.
- Tue August 16th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed August 24th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue September 13th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed September 14th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue September 20th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed September 21st: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Wed July 27th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue July 12th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed June 29th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed June 15th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed June 1st: 11:00 am-11:30 am EDT
- Wed June 1st: 8:00 am-5:00 pm EDT