The OneOp (MFLN) provides several of options for viewing and participating in live webinars for those that are on or off of military installations and in various time zones.
We recommend reviewing the following information a day or two prior to the webinar session you will attend to ensure all goes smoothly the day of the event.
OneOp Live Webinar Options
Webinars are offered primarily through Zoom audio and web conferencing platform where participants can view the presentation and interact with the presenters and other attendees. We also provide an option to view live webinars via YouTube Live.
- Zoom: This is the best way to participate in OneOp webinars. Instructions are below:
- RSVP for the webinar from the event web page.
- Check your email for the URL (link) to connect to the webinar. Look in Junk mail or Spam folders if the email isn’t delivered.
- Use the URL (link) to access the webinar in Zoom.
- If prompted allow Zoom to use your computer audio devices.
- Experiencing difficulties? Email us at email@example.com.
- Live Stream: If you cannot access the event in Zoom, you may view the live broadcast on the MFLN YouTube Live channel. Note that you will not be able to interact with the presenter or other attendees via YouTube Live. However, you will have the same opportunities for certificates or CEUs.
- Mobile: Mobile apps are available for both Zoom and YouTube.
If you missed a webinar, recordings of webinar sessions can be viewed from the individual webinar’s event page or OneOp YouTube channel at anytime.
Tech Support & Other Inquiries
If you need help before OneOp Webinars, follow these suggestions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed account of the problem you are experiencing including the type of computer you are accessing from, connection type (wireless or hardwired) and any other relevant information such as web browser used and error messages received.
- Check this support article from Zoom.