- This event has passed.
Thrift Savings Plan Updates for 2022
Tue August 16, 2022: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDTFree
About This Webinar:
Equip yourself with comprehensive knowledge of the latest Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) changes! This FREE webinar ensures that military counselors and financial educators are able to answer general questions from TSP participants and gain a collection of resources to provide clients with further information.
Join this webinar to gain a more in-depth understanding of:
- Enhanced account access security
- New virtual tools for personalized support
- Changes to withdrawals and distributions
- New TSP terminology
- The mutual fund window features and requirements
During the webinar, practitioners will be able to participate in a live question and answer session with a TSP expert!
Ms. Mei Shan Josephine Kammer joined the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) in 2013. She serves as a TSP Training and Liaison Specialist focusing on TSP education and outreach program. Before FRTIB, she was the Financial Readiness Program Manager for the United States Army-USAG Baden Wuerttemberg, Germany. Ms. Kammer has a Master’s degree in Personal Financial Planning and is certified for Master Planner Advanced Studies, Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, and Accredited Financial Counselor.
Continuing Education (CE) Credit:
This webinar has been submitted for 1.5 Continuing Education (CE) credits to:
- The Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE) for Accredited Financial Counselors (AFC) and
- The Center for Financial Certifications (FinCert) for Certified Personal Finance Counselors (CPFC)
Cover Image: Karolina Grabowska | Pexels