- This event has passed.
Breastfeeding – Nature’s Best
Tue April 26, 2016: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
Link to evaluation for CPEU
CPEUs for RDNs are no longer available for this event.
Discover what you never knew you didn’t know about breastfeeding and the Laidback breastfeeding technique.
Following the webinar participants will:
- Understand the advantages and benefits of breastfeeding for the infant and the mother.
- Understand the important aspects of positioning and frequency for establishing the milk supply.
- Understand the value of skin to skin in the role of breastfeeding and the health of the infant.
- Understand laid-back breastfeeding.
- Understand how supplementation impacts the milk supply.
1.0 CPEU for Registered Dietitians, approved.
If you cannot attend the webinar you can still receive CPEU for up to 1 year by listening to the recording which will be posted on this page after the event.
Rose Marie Straeter, MA, RLC, IBCLC
Breastfeeding Assistance for Baby & You
Breastfeeding….the gift that lasts a lifetime!
Watch the Recording on YouTube
References: Breastfeeding Nature’s Best (Blog)
Presentation Slides (SlideShare)