- This event has passed.
Using Evidence-Based Programs to Best Support Military Families: An Intro to the Continuum of Evidence
Thu August 20, 2020: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDTFree
About This Webinar:
The Continuum of Evidence (Continuum) was created by the Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness to assist professionals who support individuals and families, military and civilian, by helping to reduce barriers with the implementation of evidence-based programs, such as lack of time to find evidence and lack of expertise in reading and evaluating evidence.
In order to help improve the health and well-being of families, this webinar provides professionals with information about evidence-based programs and how it can be used to support them in making informed decisions based on individual needs, circumstances, and resources. Professionals who participate learn available resources that can support them throughout their practice.
Principal Scientist and Founder of the Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness, Professor of Family and Youth Resiliency and Policy at Penn State University
Research and Evaluation Scientist at the Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness at Penn State University
Implementation Specialist at the Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness at Penn State University
Continuing Education (CE) Credit
Click the button below for CE credit
You will be prompted to complete an evaluation after which a link will be provided.
- Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists: UT Social Work CE Credits are no longer available for this webinar. However, please click the button above to complete an evaluation to give us your feedback.
- Certified Family Life Educators (CFLEs): Contact Hours from the National Council on Family Relations to CFLE’s are available.
- Case Managers: Case Management Continuing Education Credits from the Commission for Case Manager Certification are no longer available for this webinar. However, please click the button above to complete an evaluation to give us your feedback.
- Certificates of completion are available for providers interested in documenting their training activities.
- Webinar Slides | Printable PDF
- Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness at Penn State | Homepage
- The Continuum of Evidence | Homepage
- Program Implementation Toolkit | Webpage
- Submit a Program | Webpage
- Clearinghouse Publications | Webpage
- Webinar Flyer | PDF
Cover Photo: Pexels, Burst, CC0