Stay connected with our teams by subscribing to their newsletters!
Our concentration areas work year-round to provide you with information, resources, and professional development opportunities to support the work you do. Consider subscribing so you don’t miss anything!
The Family Development concentration area addresses issues related to:
- Early intervention
- Family strengthening
- Prevention and treatment of family violence
Each issue of this monthly newsletter provides:
- Information about upcoming professional development opportunities.
- Glimpses into what Family Development has in store for the quarter.
- Details on upcoming webinars.
- Opportunities to obtain free continuing education (CE) credit.
The Family Transitions concentration area focuses their efforts related to:
- Helping professionals and families build resilience
- Navigating life cycle transitions
Each issue of this quarterly newsletter provides:
- The latest professional development, such as webinars, blogs and podcasts, related to military family transition issues.
- Opportunities to engage and collaborate with OneOp and the Family Transitions team.
The Military Caregiving concentration area addresses issues related to:
- Military families with special needs
- Wounded warriors
- Family caregivers
Each issue of the monthly Military Caregiving newsletter includes:
- Upcoming professional development opportunities
- Recent blog posts and resources
The Personal Finance concentration area addresses issues related to:
- Strengthening and building the financial management capability and education of Personal Finance Managers (PFMs)
- Timely financial issues of immediate concern to the military community
Each issue of the monthly Personal Finance newsletter includes:
- Upcoming professional development opportunities.
- Blog posts that may be of interest to Personal Finance Managers, or those interested in personal finance.
Network-Wide Weekly Digest
Don’t forget about the Weekly Digest! This weekly newsletter will keep you up to date on network news, upcoming professional development opportunities, and blog posts and that cover a wide range of interests.