Christine “C.C.” Gallagher
Founder, Military Quality of Life Consulting, LLC
Christine “C.C.” Gallagher is a highly accomplished, enthusiastic leader and recognized expert who is dedicated to improving the quality of life for military families across multiple industries.
As an entrepreneur, agile IT project manager, experienced professor, academic advisor, event program coordinator, communications strategist and military family advocate, her knowledge and expertise has led to many opportunities where she could make a tangible difference in the quality of life of active duty service members and their families. She has been a professional resource for the White House’s Joining Forces Initiative, The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), The Department of Labor (DOL), members of congress, global and national professional and non-profit organizations, universities, state legislatures and city councils.
She has proactively identified, cultivated and maintained strategic, cross-sector partnerships with influential officials in public, private, state and federal government organizations, institutions of higher learning, military installation support services and military service organizations.
C.C. is the spouse of an active-duty Army soldier and a mother to two military children. She has experienced six military moves in a decade of marriage, two deployments and countless extended separations. She has come to know the importance of military family quality-of-life issues at a very tangible and personal level.
- Anchored. Podcast| Supporting Military Spouses with Employment and Higher Education Transitions
- OneOp Virtual Conference 2019 Session| The Family Readiness System and You
- Guest Blog Post| Celebrating the Holidays When You Live Away from Immediate Family
- Guest Blog Post| Useful Resources for Our Military Children: Month of the Military Child
- Guest Blog Post| Celebrating our Military Families: Month of the Military Family