Dora Doss M.S., SLP-CCC
FD Early Intervention Contributor
Dora Doss, M.S., CCC-SLP is a Speech-Language Pathologist who provides speech and language therapy to children through telepractice. For nearly 10 years, Dora served military families through early intervention and inclusive child developmental day programs. Her desire and commitment to lifelong learning earned her the ASHA Award for Continuing Education in 2010 and 2016. Dora is passionate about serving children alongside their families and collaborating with other professionals in order to address the needs of the whole child. She earned her Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology from Missouri State University.
- Field Talk: A Q & A with Providers Supporting Military Families
- Child-Caregiver Relationship: Key Foundation for Children’s Language Development
- Resource Discovery: Feeding Therapy Resources
- Making the Most of Meal Times
- Day One: Tips for Establishing Collaborative Relationships with Families