The OneOp Military Caregiving concentration provides 0.5 CE credit from the University of Texas, Steve Hicks School of Social Work for each Show Up Inspired podcast episode. A certificate of completion is also available for those interested in receiving training hours and need proof of participation.
For CE credit, educational hours may be submitted by professionals to meet continuing education requirements for renewal of Social Work, Professional Counselor, and Family Therapist licenses. The University of Texas at Austin, Steve Hicks School of Social Work is an approved CE provider in all but the following 11 states Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, and Oklahoma.
Participants are encouraged to check with their states’ latest licensing rules to confirm reciprocity and CE rules.
Show Up Inspired Episodes
Click on the following podcast episodes for CE credit and/or a certificate of completion.
- Ep. 8: Many Hats: When Caring Professionals are Caregivers
- Ep. 7: Leverage the Power of Music to Improve Performance
- Ep. 6: How are You Really Doing? Strategies for Assessing & Reducing Professional Burnout
- Ep. 5: Health is Wealth: Addressing Disparities in Health Outcomes
- Ep. 4: Rebuilding After Trauma – Lessons for Work & Life
- Ep. 3: To Renew, Recharge & Rebalance, Take Time Off
- Ep. 2: People Power: Maintaining Professional Support Through Teams and Networks
- Ep. 1: Driving the Horse: Incorporating Self-Care Practices into the Work Day for Enhanced Performance