About This Webinar
Service providers equip military families with the knowledge they need for transitions, including exploring the pathways to home ownership. Service members need the education and planning assistance essential to make informed decisions in the ever changing housing market. Prepare to support Service members as they consider their housing options by attending this webinar. Sharpen your military home buying basics including evaluating the household budget, reviewing a credit report, explaining how to qualify for a home loan, and understanding the VA home loan benefit.
Ryan A. Stuart is currently an Accredited Financial Counselor® and Family Wellbeing Specialist with Iowa State University Extension and Outreach.
Mark J. Connors currently serves as Department of Veterans Affairs Loan Guaranty Service’s (LGY) Lender Liaison.
Continuing Education (CE) Credit
This webinar has been approved for 1.5 Continuing Education (CE) credits for:
- Accredited Financial Counselors (AFC): This program has been approved for 1.5 Continuing Education credits by the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE).
- Certified Personal Finance Counselors (CPFC): This program has been approved for 1.5 Continuing Education credits by The Center for Financial Certifications (FinCert).
- Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE): This program has been approved for 1.5 contact hours for CFLEs by the National Council on Family Relations (NCFR).
- Board Certified Patient Advocates: This program has been pre-approved by The Patient Advocate Certification Board to provide continuing education credit to Board Certified Patient Advocates (BCPA). The course has been approved for a total of 1.5 CE contact hour, of which 0.0 are in the area of Ethics.
- Certified in Family and Consumer Sciences (CFCS):This course is awaiting approval for 1.5 CE credits from the American Association for Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) for CFCS.
- Certified Personal Finance Educator (CPFE):This course is awaiting approval for 1.5 CE credits from the American Association for Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) for CPFE.
- Case Manager: This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with 1.5 clock hours.
- OneOp Certificates of Attendance are available for those interested in documenting additional professional development activities.
Cover photo courtesy of UF/IFAS