About this Series:
Disaster and Hazard Readiness Foundations is the inaugural Military Family Readiness Academy series. Facilitator Angie Lindsey from University of Florida hosts three dynamic sessions to engage military family service providers and Cooperative Extension educators in foundational conversations that support readiness throughout the four stages of disaster and hazard management.
Courses Within This Series:
Continuing Education Credit
- Each session has been approved for 1.5 Continuing Education Credits for the Certified Family Life Educator program through the National Council on Family Relations.
- Each session has been approved for 1.5 CPEU for Registered Dietitians (RDNs) and Dietetic Technicians (NDTRs).
- Each has been approved for 1.5 clock hours from the Commission for Case Manager Certification.
- Programming approval for CE credits has been obtained for Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselors and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist from the UT Austin Steve Hicks School of Social Work.
- A certificate of completion will be available for each session.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this series send an email to [email protected]