Join the OneOp Military Caregiving concentration team for an upcoming professional development webinar on 26 October 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET as they discuss the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Warrior Care, Recovery Coordination Program (RCP). Sandra Mason, DHA Director for Recovery Coordination Program, will provide resource information and tools for military providers that support wounded, ill, and injured populations, along with caregivers and their families.
RSVP to join at Warrior Care Recovery Care Coordination Program
The mission of RCP is to support wounded, ill, and injured service members in their recovery and reintegration or transition to civilian life. The webinar will identify components of RCP which includes:
- Military Caregiver Support
- Education and Employment Initiative
- Operation Warfighter
- Military Adaptive Sports Program
- National Resource Directory
In addition to identifying the components of RCP, Ms. Mason will review legislative requirements mandating the program and tools and resources applicable to the care coordination process for providers and family caregivers.
Continuing Education Available
For participants interested in receiving continuing education credit, this upcoming webinar will offer 1.0 CE credit (at no cost) from the following accrediting associations:
- The University of Texas, Steve Hicks School of Social Work: Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Commission for Case Manager Certification: Case Managers
- Patient Advocate Certification Board: Board Certified Patient Advocates
- National Council on Family Relations (NCFR): Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE)
*General certificates of completion will also be available for those interested in documenting their training activities.