About This Webinar:
This session focuses on how attachment relationships are formed, how to promote a healthy attachment, and information on how to rebuild and assist families who experience separation. Join the discussion to explore how culture and family types may impact attachment. Participants are invited to reflect on their beliefs and experiences throughout this session.
Professor Kelly Bost, Ph.D. is a faculty member in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Her research examines how families and parent-child attachment relationships impact children’s socioemotional and health-related outcomes using multi-method approaches.
Samantha Iwinski is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. She works closely with Dr. Bost to help examine how families and parent-child relationships impact children’s development, specifically their executive function abilities, emotion regulation, and eating behaviors.
Continuing Education (CE) Credit
- This OneOp Early Intervention webinar series:
- Offers CE credits through the Early Intervention Training Program (EITP) at the University of Illinois
- Is a Gateways to Opportunity Registry-approved Training for early care and education professionals in Illinois
- Offers 1.5 State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs) for providers in Michigan.
- Provides 1.5 CPE hours for Texas EISs
- Has been approved for 1.5 Continuing Education Credits for the Certified Family Life Educator (CFLE) program through the National Council on Family Relations.
- Family & Consumer Sciences Professionals: This webinar provides 1.5 PDUs towards CFCS from the American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences.
- Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists: Programming approval for 1.5 CE credits is being sought for Social Work, LPCs, and LMFTs from the University of Texas at Austin, Steve Hicks School of Social Work. Check with your state licensing agency for reciprocity and/or credit approval if licensed for other professions or in one of the following states: CO, FL, HI, IA, KS, KY, MI, NY, ND, OH, OK
- Certificate of attendance
That’s the Ticket | Series
This four-part webinar series for 2023 defines IECMH and provides participants with important knowledge, awareness, strategies, and tools to support the healthy socioemotional development of children ages birth to 5 years old.