The ninth annual OneOp Personal Finance Year in Review webinar summarizes legislation and events that have impacted military personal finances during 2023 and trends that will continue to impact finances in the years ahead. Explore the results of noteworthy personal finance research studies that were published in 2023, financial events with military-specific implications, and preview announced changes for 2024. Join this webinar to receive a comprehensive list of resources and complete an activity to identify your key takeaways!
2023 Personal Finance Year in Review
December 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm ESTFree
About This Webinar
Continuing Education (CE) Credit
This webinar has been submitted for 1.5 Continuing Education (CE) credits for:
- The Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education (AFCPE) for Accredited Financial Counselors (AFC); and
- The Center for Financial Certifications (FinCert) for Certified Personal Finance Counselors (CPFC).
- The National Council on Family Relations (NCFR) for Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE).
- American Association for Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) for Certified in Family and Consumer Sciences (CFCS) and Certified Personal & Family Finance Educators (CPFE).
- A OneOp Certificate of Attendance will be also be available.
Photo Credit: Canva/Jenn Miranda