Today we are tooting our own horn about our “bread-and-butter” resources – FREE continuing education (CE) credit through a variety of means!
OneOp (MFLN) is designed to provide military helping professionals with the latest research and information on a variety of topics to better support the families they serve. Our various platforms for professional development include monthly webinars, podcasts, and online courses, many offering CE credit and certificates of completion to help providers maintain their professional licensures.
OneOp CE credit is approved for providers from a variety of accrediting associations, many approved at the national level. CE providers include:
- Commission for Case Manager Certification
- UT Steve Hicks School of Social Work
- Patient Advocate Certification Board
- National Council on Family Relations
- Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE)
- Center for Financial Certifications (FinCert)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration
Opportunities to Receive CE Credit
Below are just a few of the ways service providers can receive credit from professional development opportunities. RSVP to join upcoming events. Listen to podcasts. Complete an online course.
- Back to School 2021: Getting Ready for Virtually Anything
- Helping Military Consumers Avoid Scams and Navigate Finances
- Understanding the Hype: Emerging Evidence for the Use of Ketogenic Diet in Chronic Disease
- Navigating Education Laws and Policies for Military Families with Special Needs
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Youth Programs: Developing Inclusive Program Structures
- Supporting Military Spouses with Employment and Higher Education Transitions
- Supporting Teens during COVID-19
- Sesame Street: Traumatic Experiences and Resilience
- A Discussion on Art Therapy for Military Families
- Exploring The Thrive Initiative’s Digital Empowerment Resource for Parents and Professionals